For the majority of people who want to buy a house, this is the most enjoyable part of the whole process. Although it can be overwhelming at times, you can count on us to help you sort through all the options. We respect your time and we will show you only homes that meet the criteria we’ve already set out.
We work tirelessly to find you the right house especially in a seller’s market with limited inventory. We employ creative search methods by:
- Contacting our vast data base of clients to find out if they want to sell
- Network with our colleagues to inquire if they have any leads of sellers who may be thinking of selling
Many homes sell before they reach MLS and we tap into our vast network of contacts and plug into that unlisted pool of inventory from different brokerages to find you the right house. We are able to do this because we have nurtured exceptional working relationships with many agents and they respect us, enjoy working with us and are willing to share information to help us find you the perfect house. Carmen Woo sums it up in her testimonial:
Josie, Valerie and their team created the perfect scenario. They found our dream house and we procured it for less than asking in this frenzied seller’s market. It was another broker’s exclusive listing which Josie and Valerie heard about through their vast network of contacts. Then they implemented their marketing magic and attracted 7 offers and got 13% over list on our house.
During the search process you can count on us to give you all the relevant information to assist you in making the most informed decision:
- We will inform you of the sale prices of the houses we have shown you so you can become educated on market values.
- We will make you aware of any issues that may impact your purchase or cause problems down the road like knob and tube wiring, UFFI, asbestos, poor location, weakness in future resale potential etc.
- We will provide you with all details concerning taxes, utility costs, services, and area amenities
- We will pre-screen properties before we show them to you to make sure they suit your needs because we respect your time.
- We will provide you with the support and advice of highly knowledgeable and experienced professionals.