- Sign up for our news
- The realities of this competitive real estate market
- Is this the real estate market’s new normal?
- The Stern Real Estate Report for 2016 as compared to 2015
- Do you have what it takes to be a landlord?
- It’s time to get serious about consumer protection
- Are the blind leading the blind in Toronto’s runaway housing market?
- 12 Connable Drive $2.2 million
- How do you detect an agent’s integrity before you hire one?
Home Staging Video
The frenzy in the Toronto real estate market driven by low supply and record breaking demand has changed the rules for getting in to the housing market in Toronto. How does a buyer manoeuvre it? Read more
In the 27 years Valerie and I have been selling real estate, we have never ever experienced this kind of craziness. Read more
2016 was a record setting year for real estate sales in Toronto. The overall average sale price in the GTA was up a whopping 17.3% in 2016 from 2015. This increase was due to the many usual factors; low interest rates, … Read more
What skills does one have to have to undertake this huge responsibility? I interviewed, Natasha Taylor, experienced landlord and she has given us the following insights. Read more
By now most people have watched or heard of the CBC Marketplace episode that exposed unethical behaviour in the real estate industry. Read more
Here is my take on what could cool the housing market and do more to reduce household debt: eliminate blind bidding. Read more
This exceptional townhome is located steps from the enchanting castle, Casa Loma, a constant reminder of the magic of this neighbourhood. Encircled by parkland and ravines, this niche community is truly one of a kind! Read more
If you were to ask people what they look for when selecting an agent their answer will run the gamut. From my agent “has to be the area expert” or “has to be a good marketer” or “has to be experienced”. Read more
Encircled by parkland and ravines, this community is like something from a storybook and is truly one of a kind! Read more