When we recently purchased our home, we were very impressed with Josie’s patience, honesty, and professionalism. Our rather exacting requirements didn’t faze her at all, and her confidence that we would find just the right house encouraged us during the stress of house hunting. Likewise, when she helped us sell our previous home, her advice and promotional efforts were excellent. Josie has the ability, whether you are buying or selling, to make you feel as though you are her most important client. We highly recommend her services.
- Sign up for our news
- Would you like to lower the utility costs to operate your house?
- The realities of this competitive real estate market
- Is this the real estate market’s new normal?
- The Stern Real Estate Report for 2016 as compared to 2015
- Do you have what it takes to be a landlord?
- It’s time to get serious about consumer protection
- Are the blind leading the blind in Toronto’s runaway housing market?
- 12 Connable Drive $2.2 million
Home Staging Video