Valérie and I worked independently for 19 years, but we always respected each other and eventually realized we had the same fundamental philosophy regarding our business ethics. In 2008 we pooled our resources and formed a dynamic team that has been successful, harmonious and a huge asset to our client base. We provide exceptional personal service, customized solutions for your real estate needs and results that exceed expectations.
1. Knowledge and Experience
We boast 60 years of combined real estate experience and together we have sold over 2,500 properties in the GTA. We both began our real estate careers in a declining Toronto market in 1989, which provides us a unique perspective. Throughout each year, the real estate market experiences ups and downs. We believe “timing is everything” and our past experience allows us to read early signals and anticipate their impact on the market allowing us to make recommendations to ensure a positive result for our clients.
We are both well respected Realtors and we are uncompromising when it comes to our reputation by always placing our client’s interest above all else.
3. Results and Track Record
- In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 we ranked #1 for units sold in C03.
- In 2016 we ranked #10 out of 13,974 agents for units sold in all of GTA (C01- C15).
- In 2016 we ranked #15 out of 13,974 agents for dollar volume sales in all of GTA (C01- C15).
4. Additional Useful Skills
- Josie’s previous job experience and training as Director, Information Systems for Sanyo Canada, brought critical thinking, the ability to analyze information, and strategic planning to the team. We put these skills to use every day when we advise and represent you, delivering optimal results for your real estate needs.
- Josie’s creative writing courses are paying off. We are known to use the power of language to market our listings in an eloquent way that grasps immediate buyer attention and interest. Also, Josie personally writes all our blogs with the objective to educate the consumer with the information to steer your own real estate experience. Our blog has been nominated one of the top 50 blogs to follow in North America in 2013 for the quality of its content.
- Valérie has the expertise to advise you on renovation planning, as her father, an architect, has passed to her a great passion for this field. We advise our clients on the best use for their renovation dollars and provide advice on getting your home ready for sale to maximize the final selling price.
- Valérie’s specialty and experience with selling investment properties allows us to give sound financial advice to maximize long term growth.
- We are always thorough in everything we do for our clients. We are proactive — always thinking ahead, we anticipate instead of react to the ever-changing real estate market.
5. State of the Art Marketing
We provide every client with a detailed business plan that includes a state of the art marketing plan to achieve maximum exposure to just the right audience. The more potential buyers who view your home the better the chances of interest from multiple buyers. We leave no stone unturned to accomplish this.
6. Strong Negotiators
We perform our marketing magic to get as many buyers as possible through your house and strategize to generate as many offers as possible. Then we exercise master negotiating skills to get you top dollar for your most valued asset. We are known not only to live up to the expectations of our clients, but to exceed them. Luke and Samantha summed it up in their testimonial:
Josie was the perfect partner in helping us sell our home. She was careful to listen to our needs and then took charge to make it happen (from staging through final sale). She exceeded our expectations and we would recommend her if you want top dollar for your home.
When dealing with buyers we implement unique and powerful strategies for you to come out the winner in this fast paced real estate market. We don’t lose sight, though, that we’re dealing with your money and aim to secure your new house at the lowest possible price. Carmen Woo and Jason Peterson sum it up in their testimonial:
Josie, Valerie and their team created the perfect scenario. They found our dream house and we procured it for less than asking in this frenzied seller’s market. It was another broker’s exclusive listing which Josie and Valerie heard about through their vast network of contacts.
7. Array of Support Staff
We work with a myriad of professionals to help clients from beginning to end. Marketing, administrative, technology experts, lawyers, home inspectors, mortgage brokers, photographers, home staging consultants, painters, electricians and handymen are all a part of our support team.
You can count on us to provide exceptional service throughout the buying and selling process. Our clients David and Dorothy summed it up “You made us feel like we were your only clients.”
9. Human Touch
Understanding the special needs of every individual buyer and seller is crucial for clients’ satisfaction. We know how important it is to listen and put ourselves in our client’s shoes before taking action.
10. Multiple Languages
We speak English, French, and Italian which allows us to better communicate and serve people from various cultural backgrounds.